The Programmer Analyst I provides application web development support; planning, designing, and development of existing web technology applications and custom websites. The Web Developer II will work with internal clients to develop business requirements, translate requirements to technical design specifications, design and build the software solution. Additionally, this position involves configuring the SharePoint Portal solutions, .Net applications and ColdFusion (CFM) development. Also develops .NET Web Services that integrate SharePoint with other systems. Provides advanced level support in areas of responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare administration, computer technology, information management or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 2+ years IT experience including 2 -4 years of ColdFusion development and CFM website administration (IIS)
- 2 -4 years developing enterprise applications and web solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies required
- XML experience and interface knowledge
- Strong experience using Visual Studio.NET and ColdFusion development tool, including the design and
- implementation of custom web applications that leverage web technologies object model required.
- Experience with Adobe Suite CFM Builder, Windows development platform.
- Experience with .NET framework, ASP.NET 2.0 and database design required.
- Experience in web page design, HTML, and web graphics types and standards required.
- Familiarity with MS Office, SQL Reporting Services and/or Crystal Reports required.