RCM Technologies has an immediate need for 2 Cold Fusion developers for the Maryland area.
The Cold Fusion Developers will be responsible for providing support to Lead Developers responsible for launching new customer digital experiences. Support needs may include:
- Development ticket remediation (BitBucket)
- As-needed backend coding
- Front-end development
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned
In order to provide support, applicants should have the following skill sets:
- ColdFusion development experience using both tag syntax and cfscript syntax
- Familiarity with JSON data structures
- Familiarity with REST and HTTP
- Familiarity with Git
Beyond having these skill sets, selected candidates will also own the following characteristics:
- Ability to follow specific task instructions
- Ability to communicate problems and help implement solutions
- Common sense
Required education and experience:
- A minimum of three years experience working in a development environment.
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience skill sets noted above as well as Office/Google Document experience, keen attention to detail and ability to complete work accurately a must.
- Ability to resolve problems one time and implement similar solutions in the future.
- Candidates with an accessible body of representative work preferred.