About the Job
The client is the leader in hazard insurance claims services. Servicing claims since 1996, they manage claims for many of the top-ten servicers, as well as GSEs. They offer a fully licensed, functionally compliant service. Our focus is to recover the highest dollar amount on hazard insurance claims as quickly as possible, mitigating risk to our clients. The client is an award-winning, diversified mortgage services companies, partnering with lenders, servicers, investors, mortgage insurers, attorneys and real estate agents throughout the U.S. with multiple offices in Texas, California, Colorado and Florida.
- Company pays 80% of medical and dental and vision for employee
- Life Insurance ($20k)
- Opportunity for discretionary bonuses based on company and individual performance
- 6 sick days
- 10 PTO days (can roll over days to the next year)
- 9 paid vacation days
- 6% 401k match (50% match)
- Design, develop and implement system enhancements.
- Monitor actual deliverable against scheduled completion dates.
- Participate in all phase of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Support departmental programming standards.
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to the system.
- Debug existing system when errors are identified.
- Take ownership of assigned development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3 – 5 years current Cold Fusion experience
- 3 – 5 years current SQL Server experience
- Working knowledge of source code management tool and job scheduler
- Excellent communication skills, both oral as well as written
- Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments (supporting end users) to timely completion.
The hours are typically Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. However overtime may be needed depending on project work. Because our company is doing so well and growing there is always the potential for advancement in the future. Yes this position is bonus eligible and its based on company and individual performance.