- The developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting of ColdFusion Web applications in a team environment
- The developer will participate in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
- The developer must be an excellent multitasker and able to manage multiple requests.
- The developer must be self-sufficient and able to hit the ground running.
- ColdFusion application development with proficient knowledge of Sessions, Scopes, CFC s, Modules, User-Defined Functions and Custom Tags
- Coldfusion server administration (Version 8-10)
- Coldfusion functions ( i.e. cfmail, cffunction, cfcompon)
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Years of Experience Required: 3 – 5
Security Level Required: Secret
Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree