Logistics Integration Solutions – Herndon, VA
Our organization is looking for an experienced Java/ColdFusion Developer for a 12+ months contract position in the Herndon, VA. If interested please submit a current resume.
Cannot have more than 6 months cumulative outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded.
- Job Title: Java/ColdFusion Developer
- Location: Herndon, VA
- Job Duration: 12+ months
- Assignment Type: 1099, C2C
- Pay Rate: Negotiable
- 5+ years exp., java, coldfusion, junit, j2ee, sql, oracle, rad, eclipse, websphere, agile, scrum, sox
- 5+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java, Java Servlet, Javabean, EJB, OO Design, HTML.
- 5+ years programming in ColdFusion
- Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
- Experience writing JUnit test-cases and building test-suites.
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
- Significant working knowledge with the RAD/Eclipse/WebSphere
- Familiarity with J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC
- Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
- Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
- Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
- Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- java, coldfusion: 5 years