Java / ColdFusion Developer. Our Columbus, Ohio client has an immediate contract need for a Java / ColdFusion Developer who will be working on custom Java and ColdFusion Applications for Yard Management, International Transportation, Pool Distribution and Freight Payment, Claims and Allocation.
- Participate in on-call support activities during business hours. Typically 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM EST.
- Code, test, document and implement programs with high complexity levels
- Identify and correct application software problems
- Code, test, document and implement application enhancements and corrections
- Monitor and resolve system performance issues
- Assist end users in resolving and identifying system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise
- Gather and Document requirements for small Enhancements
- Create Technical designs.
- Partner with Vendors to diagnose software issues.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Development Languages: Java, ColdFusion, Perl
- Database Experience: SQL Server, Oracle
- OS Experience: Windows, Linux
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
- 5 to 7 years IT experience
- Ability to work with technical team members as well as communicate effectively with end-users
- Experience with Supply Chain and/or Transportation business processes and applications