Location: Washington DC
Duration: 12 Months, with 3+ years extensions
Min Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Min. Citizenship Required: open – US Citizen, Green Card or H1-B
Min. Clearance Required: MBI
About the Opportunity
Inalab has an immediate opening for a ColdFusion developer to join our Washington DC location, to support a federal agency office. The ideal candidate will have the necessary and proven skills in ColdFusion 7 with extensive hand on experience with Web Application programming using .Net. The candidate should also have full lifecycle implementation experience for C# and .Net.
- At least 5 years of experience with ColdFusion 7.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Extensive expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages listed in the skills and experience. Extensive functional knowledge, hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills.
- Experience interacting directly with end users and client stakeholders to gather requirements, creation of users and user groups, provide support for data quality/integrity issues, and provide support to end users.
- Ability to work in a complex and ever changing business environment with exceptional analytical and process skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience