The ColdFusion /ASP.Net Developer will be responsible for programming in ColdFusion, ASP.net, and SQL. The incumbent will: design, develop, test, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information for the web and/or enterprise applications; maintain existing codes base including database scripts and stored procedures; design components within a global web-based application using object-oriented methodology and programming or use of Coldfusion. This person may also be updating programs from ColdFusion to ASP.net. The incumbent will work in a team environment using a structured development process and must provide regular communication with the team on project progress, issues, and risks.
- A Bachelors in Information Systems or Computer Science is required.
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of ColdFusion Experience with version 9.x
- At least 2 years of ASP.Net Development experience.
- Proficient with writing SQL Queries such as SQL, stored procedure development, MS-SQL Server 7/2000, SQL Enterprise Manager and SQL Query Analyzer, Oracle 11g and Sybase is required.
- Experience with Adobe Flex is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background check to get security clearance.