- Develop and maintain both current and future web applications using ColdFusion
- Analysis, design, code and unit test application code
- Ability to deliver high quality projects on time and on budget
- Create development documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout development
- Work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor with little or no supervision
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
None. Needs to work out of our Milwaukee office.
Years of Relevant Experience
- 2 years or more in web application development.
Bachelor’s degree related to web development technologies.
If you are interested in any of the positions described, please send us your resume and cover letter. Salary expectations must be included with all applications, along with professional references and (where applicable) URLs of previous work. Please forward all resumes to Starkmedia by fax or email.
Starkmedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.