Position: Cold Fusion Developer – IMMEDIATE
Location: Washington DC
Status: U.S. Citizen or Green card holder ONLY
Estimated Duration: 6 months temp to perm
Rate: Up to $45/$55 an hour
IMPORTANT: Email word copy of resume and salary requirements.
- Develop, enhance, maintain, and document ColdFusion applications following prescribed standards and SDLC.
- Assume full lifecycle management of assigned applications to include direct interaction with end users to elicit requirements, evaluate alternatives and gain check off for completed functionality.
- Manage workload and priorities; set clear and realistic expectations to customers.
- Research technical issues/opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- General Experience: Ten (10) years of progressive Information Technology (IT) experience including at least six projects in technical areas included in SOW. At least one project must have occurred within the past three (3) years.
- Minimum Education: Master’s Degree (Bachelor’s Degree plus 7 additional years experience is equivalent to Master’s Degree)
- Experienced in full life-cycle of application development.
- Solid database design fundamentals
- Must be able to effectively work independently or as part of a team in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 and jQuery Mobile
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services