ColdFusion Web Developer
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Tucker, Georgia
The ColdFusion Developer is responsible for development/maintenance of both current and future web applications written using ColdFusion. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, creative, highly motivated and goal-oriented team player with at least 3 years of ColdFusion development experience, strong knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle databases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop/maintain both current and future web applications written using ColdFusion.
- Work closely with the Client User Representatives to troubleshoot and design solutions that meet requirements.
- Accurately and effectively communicate with the Project Manager and/or Team Lead the level of effort to implement proposed solutions, the current status of on-going work, and any potential issues.
- Work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor with little or no supervision.
- Possess excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment and work creatively with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related scientific or technical degree; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design, development and support of ColdFusion applications
- 2-3 years of experience in complete life-cycle of design, development, deployment and support of web applications.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle databases
- Familiarity with VMWare
- Knowledge of Relational Database Concepts
- Understanding of XML, XSLT and Web Services
- Experience with web design and development using CS5, Dreamweaver, and CSS.
- Experience with MS Windows 2008 and ColdFusion Administration and web site security.
- Experience interfacing with customers and systems analysts to understand system requirements.
Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:
- .NET Development Experience a plus
- Knowledge of Java and/or J2EE is desirable