Role: ColdFusion Developer
Location: Springfield, IL
Duration: 12 months+
- Minimum 1 year of ColdFusion development experience
- Minimum 1 year MS SQL Server experience interacting with and developing in Microsoft SQL Server as the back end to your ColdFusion apps
- Experience with Mura CMS, FW/1, and bootstrap/responsive design a plus
- Candidates should have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development
- Experience with version control software a plus
- A solid understanding of end-to-end web application architecture, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- A solid understanding of web application development methodology Illinois Office of the Comptroller RFP 14-013 IT Support Services- Junior ColdFusion Developer.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and vendors while leading development to a complete and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of business timelines and budgets.
- Communicates effectively and thoroughly with IT Infrastructure team and all other employees as appropriate Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in web development