Position Title: Cold Fusion Developer
Salary Range: $45.00 – $55.00
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Description: Sr. ColdFusion Developer
The Sr. ColdFusion Developer is responsible for the development and delivery of the core services required this platform. This role will help shape the development and delivery of products that are robust, efficient, and adaptable to our business. The person will work with peers within the company to deliver new products and functionalities.
Sr. ColdFusion Developer Principal Responsibilities:
- Lead ColdFusion development functions
- Assist in the architecting new features
- Design and develop major functional modules
- Collaborate with QA for testing and rollout
- Work with product management and PMO for functional definition and delivery
- Provide estimations and project planning items
- Communicate clearly to management deliverable statuses
- Help build and maintain a highly collaborative and cross-functional team
Sr. ColdFusion Developer Functional Skills
- 5 or more years of experience in technology, developing high volume web-based applications
- 3 or more years experience in ColdFusion
- 3 or more years experience in ASP.Net
- 3 or more years experience Database development (SQL) experience a must
- Experience in an agile development environment is highly preferred
- Knowledge of a MVC framework
Sr. ColdFusion Developer Experience and Qualifications
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to build strong relationships across functions
- BS in engineering, science or math-related fields