THIS POSITION IS W2 ONLY AND VISAS WILL NOT BE SPONSORED
Top Three Skills:
1) 4-5 years Enterprise level website production experience using ColdFusion
2) Full systems development in the SDLC (ability to understand requirements, talk to customer, flush out requirements, develop, test the code, and maintain)
3) No Clearance required
Job Description: The Advanced ColdFusion Developer will be responsible for DHA Global Service Center Excellence Dashboard website production, improvement, daily operations, and system health of metrics, performance measurement and alerts dashboard to be used daily by DHA Global Service Center personnel and external customers from the Military Health System (MHS), DoD-wide.
- Build and maintain a suite of applications to deliver the metrics, performance measurement, and alerts Dashboard. This includes the maintenance of a test and production environment.
- Apply required updates and security patches as mandated for the application software
- Maintain a thorough change log in Remedy for all updates to the DHAGSC Excellence Dashboard
- Test all updates to the site and gain appropriate approval prior to promoting the change into production.
- Leverage industry best practice ColdFusion development techniques as well as system life cycle development methodology to maintain the development environment.
- Work with various departments to identify and capture new requirements
- Coordinate with groups as necessary to provide details necessary for RMF certification and accreditation of the DHAGSC Excellence Dashboard.
- Work special projects as required and maintain application system documentation
- Perform additional tasks as required
- Strong development, documentation and debugging skills
Additional Information: Requirements:
- Knowledge of ColdFusion 10 and OO programming principles/design patterns a plus
- Development experience and understanding of network protocols (SFTP, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc…)
- 4 yr degree in and IT or math related field
- Familiar with and/or certified in ITILv3
- Experience in DIACAP/RMF or similar government IT security processes
- Proven experience administering CF Server Console
- Proven experience with AD/LDAP authentication integration
- Familiarity with Remedy and Avaya datasets preferred
- Provide functional examples of code and/or application design
Work Environment: The Advanced ColdFusion Developer position will work in support of a Dashboard Engineer team lead to assist in the migration activities of the Dashboard to a new set of data sources.
The Advanced ColdFusion Developer will work closely with various departments within the Service Center and the expanded DHA customer organization to ensure that metrics, charts and reports are being output to required standards.