3-6 Month Contract Position
The developer is responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of the Company’s customer website and applications. The role performs web development design best practices and complex third party integrations using ColdFusion. The successful candidate will work with multiple buisness units (Technical Support, Profesional Services, Marketing, etc) to effectively meet Company milestones for new and existing website applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain software website applications
- Develop wireframes and proof-of-concept web designs prior to actual implementation
- Follow development process documents for application creation
- Create design specifications for each component created and must have 3+ years in a functional business analysis role to capture and document requirements
- Develops technical architecture of Web sites including scripting, database design and user interface design.
- Work with customers and internal company departments to resolve escalated website issues
- Work in an Agile/Scrum based environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use objected oriented principles preferred.
- General Webserver knowledge (IIS, Apache)
- Experience with development tools such as Dreamweaver, Eclipse, and Subversion preferred.
- Experience with MySQL and /or Microsoft SQL Server and SQL coding preferred.
- Creating and/or manipulating graphics.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Physical Demands and Working Conditiions:
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for an extended period of time.