Position :ColdFusion Developer
Location :Salem OR
Duration : 6 Month+
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs requirements gap analysis through direct communication with Team Lead and other developers.
- Develops system design and programming modification to specifications.
- Works with database administrators to ensure database and table structure is optimal, data is normalized and the data dictionary is updated.
- Assists with program and system debugging.
- Prepares and maintains documentation using automated tools in accordance with IT Services standards and procedures.
- Track changes made to code modules and document changes within the code.
- Ensures that documentation is complete and accurate.
- Assists other ITS staff in resolving system problems and major system crashes in a distributed data environment with multiple remote locations.
- Documents procedures for diagnosing and solving problems.
- Execute unit test on new and modified code.
- Perform peer testing of other developers work.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Open office environment. Has access to and handles confidential
Four years of professional, consultative, technical, or administrative experience designing, constructing or analyzing information systems. Experience must include activities in:
- Software means the programs, procedures, rules, and associated documentation concerned with operating a system and covers both applications and operating software;
- Development means development of web based applications with associated data sources and structures; AND
- at least 2 years experience developing web applications using Coldfusion 9; AND
- ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Desired Attributes – experience in the following areas;
- Best fit Attributes – demonstrates;
- Problem Resolution
- Troubleshooting issues
- Analyzing System Processes
- Customer Service
- Producing Documentation
- Working with a Team
- Application Development Lifecycle
- Good communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Ability to self-manage workload to meet deadlines
- Ask questions when unsure or unclear of direction
- Enjoys working collaboratively
- Ability to adjust priorities to meet Business needs
- Working well with a Team
- Bringing forward new development ideas or techniques
- Ability to follow direction of Lead