Location: Salem, OR (97301)
Duration: 3 month
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- This position will be required to provide the following capabilities:
- 1) Provide systems analysis and detailed design for COMPASS project deliverables.
- 2) Provide support for AMH system development.
- 3) Provide technology mentorship to existing staff while they ramp up on technology and existing system domain knowledge.
- May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational databases and client-server concepts