THIS CONTRACTOR MUST WORK ONSITE.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization’s application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with relational databases and client-server concepts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
This position will be required to provide the following capabilities: 1) provide systems analysis and detailed design for COMPASS project deliverables. 2) provide support for AMH system development. 3) provide technology mentorship to existing staff while they ramp up on technology and existing system domain knowledge.
The initial duration for this contract is 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Skills Required :
- Communication skills verbal and written