6 Month Contract to Hire
We are seeking a candidate will be responsible for performing complex development tasks involving a large Oracle database and supporting dependent applications and maintenance efforts. Must be very detailed oriented with strong development and unit testing skills. The candidate must work to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and integrity of data in multiple database environments. The candidate must have expertise in Coldfusion, JEE, PL/SQL or SQL and web application development. Experience with Oracle, ETL and web services is desired.
The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and must be very proactive in monitoring, analyzing and solving critical issues. This person will interact frequently with customers, subordinates and functional peer groups at various management levels. The candidate must be a good communicator with an ability to work in a distributed environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field and 2+ years related technical experience (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) or a Master’s Degree in a related technical field and 2+ years of related experience.
- Must be able to a Public Trust Clearance. ?
- Must be customer focused and has experience working directly with the end client
- Must have experience in working with a distributed team
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset
- Must be an effective verbal and written communicator, able to work with both technical and business users
- Experienced with enterprise relational database management systems.
- Must be an experienced client-side tool developer, familiar with database access and automated testing techniques
- Must have a commitment to delivering high-quality software and data
- Experience with AJAX, JQuery, Web Services, and SOAP