- Consultant will work on Coding assignments as needed to meet deliverables for PMO sanctioned Releases (12.1 & 12.2) as directed by our client
Skill set required:
- Experience with CF9 or better.
- Proficient with SQL. Experience with Oracle, JDBC and an SQL procedural language such as PL/SQL or equivalent.
- Experience writing stored procedures and triggers.
- Experience with any of the following a Plus:
- Web Services
- Version Control Systems: Subversion, TortoiseSVN, or similar
- Experience in using an enterprise software development methodology (SDLC)
- Ability to write detailed design documents (LLD).
- Ability to work independently and code from detailed design documents (LLD).
- Strong trouble shooting skills to support DIT and QA Testing as defects arise.
- Experience using Unix and shell scripts.
- Experience using SOA and SOAP.
- Experience with Java a Plus.