Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Cold Fusion Administrator to join our team working onsite at our client’s office located in Plano, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We understand what is important to you and work to help you accomplish your career goals. Paladin offers excellent and affordable benefits and a team that works for you. We treat our consulting professionals like they are part of the family.
Job Title: Cold Fusion Administrator
Work Location: Plano,TX
Length of Position: 3 months with possible extension
Education Requirements: Degree preferred but not required
Client will be moving their Infrastructure from one Data center to another. IT department requires assistance in Installing and Configuring their ColdFusion environment.
Main focus will be to install ColdFusion and setup in multiple environments. Will be responsible for installing and configuring CF, some coding may be required when they move into testing, but there is not heavy hands-on coding in this role. Be involved in resolving CF compatibility issues moving from version 8 to 10.
- 7+ years experience with ColdFusion, version 8-10
- Must have experience with installation and configuration of ColdFusion in large enterprise environments.
- Must be able to support the complete project for installation, implementation and deployment.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of IT
- Any experience working within a healthcare environment a plus