The Sr. Web Developer will work under client & Client’s third party vendors to support the operational needs.
Responsibilities for Sr. Web Developer include, but are not limited to:
1. Assist in the upgrade from Coldfusion 7 and 8 to 10 and from MySQL to Oracle.
2. Assist in the migration of existing application and databases to new platform.
4. Test and analyze WEB pages on various browsers versions.
5. Work as part of a team that is responsible for the performance, reliability, integrity and security of all databases.
6. Responsible for assisting team members in cleanup and troubleshooting of various database applications on the DOC Intranet.
7. Test and verify website upgraded product to meet deadline requirements.
8. Other duties as assigned.
2. Knowledge of Database programming (Access, MYSQL, Oracle 11g or higher).
3. Knowledge of Microsoft and Mozilla web browsers development.
4. Use of web development software; Dreamweaver, ColdFusion Builder 2, and Fireworks.
5. Excellent oral and written communications as well as interpersonal skills.
6. Good logical and analytical skills.
7. Considerable technical problem solving skills.