Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 18 + months
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required
- BS Computer Science, MIS or related discipline
- At least 5 years of increasingly responsible professional experience developing Java based web applications. The five years must show progressively increasing levels of skill requirements and complexity of work.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of ColdFusion MX 7.0 or higher programming language.
- Hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), and Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Basic knowledge of JAVA programming language a plus
- Proficiency in MySQL database and 3 years of experience in T-SQL
- Basic knowledge of LDAP architecture
- Full Life Cycle applications development experience is a must.
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Experience applying version and revision control practices and procedures
- Familiarity with SVN is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, while still being a team player
- Proven ability to independently and systematically manage clients and projects
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral