InSource, Inc. is currently looking for a ColdFusion Developer for a 3-months contract opportunity in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is one of the finest makers of power storage and conversion systems for well over 100 years. C2C candidates are welcome to apply. Onsite interview is mandatory. Local candidates please. If interested please email your updated resume to Asim.Ghosh@Insourcenow.com.
- Design, develop and support the application based on the requirements.
- Work closely with Team Lead and Business Analyst(s) to understand and implement the business requirements.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Provide status updates regularly.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of ColdFusion development experience
- Strong experience in SQL and HTML
- Experience in ColdFusion Coldspring framework with Mach-II is nice to have
- Ability to learn and put into practice new programming languages
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and interaction skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or other pertinent field, or equivalent work experience.