NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, is an Internet Retailer 500 ranked humanitarian web site looking for a highly motivated and talented web developer for our headquarters office in Santa Monica.
This contract position involves:
- Building systems to positively impact the lives of our international network of artists and artisans
- Being part of a mission-driven team in a fast growth e-commerce company
Do you have the following experience?
- Bachelors degree from a 4 year college or university
- 3+ years of ColdFusion experience with e-commerce web sites
- Relational database functionality and design
- Ability to document project specifications
- FW/1 and GitHub experience is a plus
And you’re a:
- Quick learner
- Great communicator
- Likes to have fun but knows when it’s time to get down to business
- Mature, reliable and responsible
Then you might be who we’re looking for.
- Recruiters, please do not contact us.
- We’re not considering remote workers of any kind (you must live in the Los Angeles, CA or San Antonio, TX area).
- Email only, we’re not taking calls regarding this position.