Duration 12 months
W2 employees only
This is a longtime client based in downtown Los Angeles. Easy walk from Union Station or the Red Line Civic Center station. Easy access from major freeways.
Scope of services
Our client is looking for a full-time contractor to assist in the design, programming and implementation new functionality for a major ColdFusion based system. The application runs on ColdFusion and Oracle.
Duties include the following:
- Utilizing the user requirements to develop the application.
- Interface with project team members to resolve software and hardware problems.
- Review, recommend and implement system level hardware and software.
- To be a good fit for the development team, the contract programmer must
already be proficient in the following skills and knowledge:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field of study, or equivalent IT work experience.
Required experience: Minimum of 3 years? professional experience in programming with:
- ColdFusion (at least version 10)
- SQL coding skills, including Stored Procedures
- Oracle Database
- FuseBox framework
- Ability to communicate well with end-users of the system to discuss changes and fixes, and to do joint trouble-shooting.
- Developing in HTML, HTML5
- Experience in mobile web development, responsive design techniques and best practices.
Strong oral communication, technical writing, presentation, and time management skills.
Note: We can only consider W2 employees for this opportunity.
Job Type: Contract
- ColdFusion and Fusebox Development.: 3 years