Job Title: Cold Fusion Developer
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Duration: 3 month contract with likely extensions
- End to end SDLC support for web-based software development projects using ColdFusion.
- Hands on design and development using ColdFusion technologies.
- Functional and technical requirements analysis.
- Technical architecture, design, and development support as needed by the team.
- Communication and coordination of project and team activities.
- Participate in regular customer meetings to report status, progress, and risks/issues as applicable.
- Participation in the planning and preparation of documentation (design, deployment, and other SDLC docs).
- Active Secret Clearance
- BS + 5 years’ experience
- Development of web-based applications using ColdFusion
- Ability to collect, coordinate and communicate business and technical requirements between management and technical staff.
- Ability to provide prioritization and tasking of technical requirements to software development personnel.
- Experience with all SDLC phases including planning and estimation, requirements analysis, design analysis, development, testing, and deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.