We have immediate contract openings for a ColdFusion Developer. This will be a long-term contract (up to 18months in duration) working at a Berkshire Hathaway company that is recognized as a top employer to work in the region. This is a large ColdFusion modernization project. Client is migrating legacy ColdFusion application objects to a more modern, SOA like design. The ColdFusion Developer will be part of a team working in a rapid release development environment.
Please Note: This position requires the individual to be on-site in Knoxville, TN.
- 3 to 5 years programming with ColdFusion Development (version 8 and up)
- 1 to 3 years database programming (creating stored procedures and views)
- Working within a formalized application development lifecycle
- CFC development
- Web service technologies (WS-*, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, AJAX)
Preferred (but not required) experience:
- ColdFusion 9 and above
- MS SQL Server 2008 and above
- Agile Kanban
- Database integration with DB2 on the iSeries
- Object oriented programming