The contract duration is initially 6 months, with possible extension
This is a position working for a high energy, rapidly growing technology and services provider that is changing the way companies conduct business. We are looking for a Coldfusion Developer to bring knowledge and experience to our growing Agent business based in our Irvine, CA headquarters.
Key Result Areas:
- The Lead Coldfusion Developer is responsible for proving technical assistance to small development team and software resources through the continuous project execution cycle both on time and within scope.
- The Tech Lead is also expected to help specify the features of physical design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare product for deployment, and provide technology subject-matter expertise to the team.
- Collaborate with Tech Lead, System Architect and Business Analyst to integrate different perspectives into technical documentation.
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to client needs.
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications.
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained.
- Enforce best-practice patterns and coding standards for existing or new code base.
- Understand functional and technical specifications.
- Designs and implements efficient solutions that meet the functional requirements.
- Communicates task status to multiple teams (Development, QA, PM) in a timely manner.
- Resolves the Issues and provide the code resolution in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years as a ColdFusion Developer; coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
- Leadership experience in leading small development teams