Our client, located in Hollywood, FL is looking for a ColdFusion developer for a 6 month assignment.
ColdFusion Developer responsible for development & maintenance of current and future web applications.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, creative, highly motivated and goal-oriented team player with at least 3+ years of ColdFusion development experience.
They are looking for someone able to begin ASAP so that you can receive knowledge transfer from current developer.
You will troubleshoot and design solutions for our client’s web application.
Application is a search engine that puts buyers & sellers together for a specialized product line.
Other skills required include:
- Work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor with little or no supervision.
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Work creatively with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in complete life-cycle of design, development, deployment and support of a web application.
- Experience writing and deciphering complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of Relational Database Concepts
Must be able to work on site as they will considerable interaction with team.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience