Position/Title: Senior ColdFusion Developer
Length: 12 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
. Rate & Availability
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Modis is currently hiring a Senior ColdFusion Developer for one of our clients in Hickory NC. This is a 12 month contract engagement that may lead to permanent conversion.
The developer in this position will constantly be challenged with new technologies, and will work on a mix of public, extranet, and internal web applications.
- Design and build complex multi-tiered web applications for public and internal customers
- Actively work to find new ways to improve company business processes with web technology
- Troubleshoot legacy web apps and provide support to a mix of business users.
- Must have 4 years experience programming ColdFusion (most current versions) using Object-Oriented (OO) methodologies
- 3+ years of SQL programming experience and relational database design
- Experience with framework architectures (Mach-II, ModelGlue, ColdSpring, fw/1, Coldbox)
- 5+ years HTML/CSS development; ideally 3+ years’ experience with CSS 2 standards
- Ideal candidate will have experience with .NET, AJAX/JQuery, Flex/FlashBuilder/Flash
- Experience with source control tools – preferably Subversion
- Experience with Eclipse IDE for ColdFusion development is required
- Agile development process experience a plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar