We have an immediate requirement for a COLD FUSION DEVELOPER for a client in Washington DC. Please find the details below.
Please send me your updated resume along with your contact details if interested in this requirement.
Role: Coldfusion Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Georgetown, Washington DC
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, engineering or related discipline required (Post-graduate degree desired)
- Professional certification(s) desired
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Required advanced knowledge of ColdFusion
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Oracle experience and PL/SQL knowledge
- Strong teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency at following accepted software development life cycles and associated standards and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in Object-Oriented Design
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability of the following: J2EE, Java, Spring Framework
- Understands the concepts, practices and procedures of common software development methodologies and associated artifacts, and can apply them to complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with customers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment