ColdFusion Developer. A contract position is immediately available with our Columbus, Ohio client for a ColdFusion Developer who will complete highly visible business project work, as well as production support activities.
- Primarily focus on providing high quality, cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing software applications.
- Design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications.
- With minimal guidance, modifies complex applications programs from detailed specifications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
- 3 years of in-depth experience with ColdFusion
- Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is strongly preferred.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays 85% of premium)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
- Education Reimbursement