Apex Systems is currently seeking a Cold Fusion Developer in Columbus, OH for a contract to hire or direct hire opportunity in the Financial Industry.
- Participate in the technical design, development, and implementation of application systems.
- Assist in the definition of timetable and project tasks.
- Analyze and estimate cost and time.
- Perform change impact analysis and requirements gathering.
- Participate in design, coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions.
- Create and execute performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved; Participate in investigating, analyzing and resolving technical problems related to system functions, programming and procedures.
- Join in post-implementation reviews for process improvement and stabilization.
- 3+ years experience with ColdFusion development (including: Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix, Linux, JBoss, and Windows).
- Experience with ColdFusion 9 (CF9).
- Software development experience working complex application development projects in UNIX, Linux, and/or Microsoft Windows environments.
- Strong experience with Oracle.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about creating excellent products and innovative features.
- Can demonstrate the ability to grasp concepts and work quickly.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to clearly communicate (verbally and written).