Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Desired Start Date: Oct-2013
Estimated End Date: Jan. – 2014
Years Experience:3 – 4 years
Direct Client is seeking an experienced enterprise application architect \ developer to join the Applied Technologies team. The successful candidate will be a strong visionary and have conceptual and analytical skills to drive innovative stand alone or integrated software solutions. They will work closely with Management, Business Analysts, and Technologists to develop roadmaps, improve processes, and define solution sets for delivering, evolving, and supporting custom software solutions for internal customers.
Key required traits include:
- Maintains currency on application technology trends and developments
- Strong problem solver
- Critical thinking skills, thought leadership
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player attitude and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
Key technology skills include:
- ColdFusion (CF9) installation and programming experience
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008), Reporting Services, SSIS
- SharePoint Foundation (2010) implementation and application
- Application Frameworks such as Model-Glue design
- Experience working within a SDLC, structured software engineering methodology and object oriented frameworks
- Good understanding of content syndication and aggregation scenarios and technologies such as RSS and ATOM
- Well versed around session and state management, instrumentation, caching design, security and identity, smart client and mobile to web topologies, performance and scalability considerations
- Mastery of business communication tools (Office suite, IM) and their protocols.
Four year degree preferred in computer science or related field, although 2 year degree candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered.