Job Title: ColdFusion developer
Duration: 6+ Contract
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Coldfusion developer with good SQL server knowledge. They will be using the coldfusion piece to develop on the front end. They have a framework already in place and will build and develop off of that. This will be around a year long.
- The reason this is open is they are creating a Request to workflow engine or tool, that will support the Network Services Engineering team at Wells. Basically they will be able to log and track issues for the betterment of Wells Fargo Networks etc..
- Strong ColdFusion and MS SQL experience a must.
- Business Analyst and .Net integration experience a plus.
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.