ColdFusion Developer- Partial Remote Opportunity
On behalf of our client, Procom Services is seeking a ColdFusion Developer for a 6 month contract with extensions at a large institution in Chapel Hill, NC.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely part of the work week.
ColdFusion Developer Job Details
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop code, test and debug code, and provide support
- Document design, procedures, and manuals as well as other documentation necessary for applications
- Build, code, and test complex application features and technical designs
- Program back-end systems and build stored procedures
- Perform Relational Database design and development
ColdFusion Developer Required Skills
ColdFusion developer with strong business process skills. Additionally skills in SharePoint and MVC would be a plus.
Cold Fusion Developer Start Date