The Senior Web Designer (SWD) shall perform the following duties: manage the design, development, and maintenance of all websites and/or applications while ensuring cross-browser and platform compatibility. The SWD conducts customer meetings to gather requirements, develops project timelines and deliverables, delegates tasks to web team, communicates project status with stakeholders, and works closely with system engineers to troubleshoot technical issues. The SWD benchmarks and utilizes best practices in web development, evaluates emerging technologies to stay current with industry standards, analyzes and reports website statistics, documents standard operating procedures, and advises Management on business decisions as they relate to web development. The SWD records time daily and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum qualifications shall include:
- Expert knowledge and experience in graphic and web design principles, file formats, media file conversion, storyboarding, screen layout, and graphical user interface design. Ability to translate user requirements into dynamic, robust, user-friendly websites and/or applications.
- Expert knowledge and experience working with relational database management tools. (Microsoft, SQL, MySQL, MySQL Enterprise, Microsoft Access)
- Knowledge of SharePoint development, workflow, site creation and configuration
- Demonstrates the following qualities: customer focused, results driven, self-starter with excellent communication skills, innovative, flexible, works independently or in a team environment, exhibits a willingness to learn, and strong project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, computer science, or related field and a minimum of seven years’ work experience in web design/development.
- Demonstration of strong customer service skills and qualifications.
- Must have current TS/SCI security clearance
Location: Chantilly, VA, Client Site
Work at government site
Required, TS/SCI Active; poly
Max Pay Rate: $60 Max Salary: $124,800 + DOE
Length of Assignment: 1 year with options
Est Start Date: Can start Monday; after client review