A NYS government agency located in Albany, NY is looking for a ColdFusion Developer for a 24 month contract.
84+ Months experience in the following:
- Experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms
- Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- Minimum of 84 months experience designing, building and supporting applications using ColdFusion.
- Minimum of 48 months experience building applications that were subjected to aggressive independent pen testing for application vulnerabilities.
- Minimum of 60 months administering ColdFusion application servers in production environments with an emphasis on configuration to optimize security, performance and stability.
- Minimum of 36 months experience gathering and documenting user requirements.
- Minimum of 12 months building websites that utilize responsive design.
- Minimum of 12 months building applications for mobile devices including Android and IOS.
- Minimum of 12 months experience building applications with the jquery framework.
- Minimum of 24 months experience developing applications that leverage Model/View/Controller architecture, such as CFWheels.
- Meet with business stakeholders to determine requirements and propose technical solutions
- Design technical solutions that meet standards for security, accessibility, scalability, and usability
- Develop applications using ColdFusion and/or Drupal that leverage advanced data structures, ORM methodologies, agency standard frameworks, and authentication using either Active Directory or NY.gov
- Manage source code using Subversion and Tortoise/Subclipse as clients
- Mentor state staff in best of breed technologies and procedures
- Develop websites and applications that are mobile friendly
- Design, build and support the web application development infrastructure that includes ColdFusion server administration (including development, QA and Production), Subversion, ANT, SQL Server 2008 R2, and IIS
- Document configurations and procedures, and maintain effective change management