The NASA Shared Services Center’s (NSSC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, high quality, cost-effective, and customer-focused support for selected NASA business and technical services. CSRA, which is the prime contractor, has partnered with NASA to consolidate selected Procurement, Finance, Human Resource and Information Technology activities from the ten NASA Centers into a single shared services center. We are seeking a Software Developer in the area of web development. You will be part of an Agile Scrum Team developing new services or enhancements supporting NSSC Procurement, Finance, Human Resources, Service Desk or Information Technology applications.
Work also includes some incident response and service request support for these areas.
General job responsibilities include:
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment, as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
- Eight or more years of general software development experience
- Web development experience, which includes web client, application server, database and network components.
- ServiceNow, ITSM and Case Management development experience.
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills