Our Client, a leader in technology integration is currently looking for an Cold Fusion/Windows IIS SME to join the team for a 10 week project based in Providence, RI. The engineer will be tasked with installing, configuring and deploying the applications and supporting IIS.
- Experience supporting ColdFusion from a system management point of view; including installing, configuring and deploying applications
- Experience configuring and supporting IIS with ColdFusion applications
- Knowledge of standard software development life cycle process
- Experience with security hardening of ColdFusion and IIS is a big plus
Position: ColdFusion Developer
Location, Providence, RI
Type of hire: Contract
- Primary: ColdFusion and good communication skills (to Coordinate with vendors on the development)
- Nice to have: PHP
Mandatory Technical/Functional skills:-
- CFML/ColdFusion application development
- Hands-on experience working with MVC CF frameworks like Model-Glue, FW/1 or Mach II.
- Other web scripting languages.
- Experience working with jQuery
- Experience writing advanced SQL queries and working with MS SQL or similar servers.
- ColdFusion server administration experience a plus
- Agile/Scrum experience preferred.
- Maintenance of existing company’s corporate and divisional, intranet and extranet software.
- Will work closely with internal and external end users, soliciting requirements and translating these into technical design specifications.
- Must have strong problem solving skills
This is an entry level position requiring the ability to work closely with end users, both internal and external, soliciting user requirements and translating them into technical design specifications
Permanent, full time position with benefits:
Title: Software Developer/ColdFusion
- Position requires at least 2 years of ColdFusion programming experience with ColdFusion 7 / MX, or ColdFusion 9 or ColdFusion10 and SQL Server.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintenance and development of internet and intranet software.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a team environment.
- ColdFusion Development
- SQL Server experience.
- BS Degree preferred.