Client is seeking a talented, knowledgeable, and adaptive individual with experience developing and supporting complex, internally built, database driven web and client server applications to support our client.
The successful candidate will work within a team to develop, maintain and improve applications and databases used within BLIS, architect, design and develop software for new features and capabilities, design and write complex code and construct database objects based on documented designs, as well as work with the business customers to expand the application knowledge base and improve user effectiveness.
Specific position capability requirements:
- Ability to write SQL queries, views, stored procedures, triggers and other common database objects.
- Create databases and objects demonstrating accepted normalization rules adhering to the fundamentals of database design.
- Some experience solving problems and finding solutions between different database platforms, specifically to/from SQL Server and Oracle and Excel. Experience in syntactical differences of the various databases is useful. Collaborate with DBAs to set up DBLinks, service accounts and other architectural items in support of our projects.
– Proficient in ColdFusion.
- – An interest in emerging technologies to support Data analysis tools.
- – A willingness to collaborate with our customers to refine requirements, coordinate fixes, and develop solutions to their problems.
- – Follow a variety software development methodologies to include agile and waterfall and perform a multi-disciplined range of technical systems and application activities.
- – Modify or upgrade applications to maintain software functionality.
- – Perform customer consultation, requirements elicitation, analysis, design, implementation, test, review and documentation in order to support the applications’ technical sustainment and enhancement.
- – Design, develop, maintain and execute test plans.
- – Conduct problem diagnosis, root cause analysis, and resolution activities.
- – Manage internal and external database interfaces.
- – Develop, design, integrate and maintain all assigned computer applications.
Education / Experience:
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 3 or more years’ or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
TERMS: W2 Only
Candidate provides support to customer’s CNO mission to support test and training events through effective portrayal of opposition force Computer Network Attack, Computer Network Exploitation and Computer Network Defense. He /She supports mission and training events by creating new technical and non-technical solutions using an interdisciplinary approach to actively, and passively expose and exploit information system vulnerabilities. Specific duties include: Tool development (software/application/scripting/coding) or other similar operating system or hardware modification, system and network computer administration, and other duties as assigned. Candidate must maintain minimum required professional certifications to meet DoD 8570 requirements. He /She will attend or otherwise support various training events, conferences, exercises, and demonstrations to ensure continued compliance with team member certification requirements to enhance technical capabilities, and to support authorized missions and test events. Less than 50% travel is required.
Specific Requirements/Job Description:
- Ability to program and script in various languages
- In-depth knowledge of web application security and secure software development industry best practices
- Good understanding of enterprise level network and infrastructure security technologies from at least one vendor
- Experience with network and security related protocols
- Experience in using network protocol analyzers and sniffers, as well as ability to decipher packet captures
- Ability to interpret firewall policies, next generation and web application firewalls, VoIP security and wireless security technologies
- Excellent independent (self-motivational, organizational, personal project management) skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with management, staff, vendors, and external consultants
- Ability to think outside the box and emulate adversarial approaches
- Capable of conducting pentests on applications, systems and network utilizing proven/formal processes and industry standards.
- Capable of managing multiple pentest engagements from cradle to grave at the same time
- In depth understanding of emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits
Specific experience using a wide variety of open and COTS tools to include those found on SecTools.Org: Top 125 Network Security Tools (http://sectools.org/). The ideal candidate will have Subject Matter Expertise in at least 3 of the following areas:
- *nix (including Linux, BSD, Solaris, or HPUX)
- Windows (including Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, Windows 7, Windows 8)
- Cisco (including IOS, CatOS, Catalyst switches, etc.)
- Firewall / Proxy technologies (Gauntlet, Raptor, IPtables, Proxies, etc.)
- VPN technologies (Timestep, Netscreen, S/WAN, IPsec, SSH, etc.)
- Intrusion Detection (RealSecure, CiscoSecure, ManHunt, Intruder Alert, Snort ,etc.)
- Database / Web technologies (Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL, Coldfusion, WebLogic, etc.)
- RE / Disassembly (IDA Pro, SoftICE, OllyDBG, etc.)
- Application Security (OWASP, WASC, SDLC, etc.)
- Network Protocols ( OSPF, HSRP, EIGRP, BGP, TCP/IP, 802.1x, IPSec, Radius, TACACS+, etc.)
- Ability to conduct secure code analysis manually or using SCA software
Significant Skills Required:
SPECIALIZED experience in Threat Computer Network Operations (CNO), to include one or more of the following: Computer Network Attack (CNA), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), and/or Computer Network Defense (CND). Shall develop software, applications, scripts, code, or other similar “tools” as necessary to support threat CNO event activities.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum Secret Clearance and ability to obtain Top Secret (TS) with SSBI /SCI upon hire. Specialized experience in CNA,CNE and/or CND. Significant demonstrable experience using tools to include those found on SecTools.Org: Top 125 Network Security Tools.
- Ability to independently and rapidly develop tools from concept to production in a high-stress, short deadline, under-resourced environment using multiple programming languages including Python and C/C++.
Required Education / Certification / Contingencies:
Bachelors in Computer Science/Management of Computer Information/Information Assurance or Security. Experience may be substituted for degree. Specific CNO related Skills and Education (i.e. SANS, Sys admin, or other CNE, CNA, CND courses, etc.).
ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com) is currently seeking an Application Programmer ColdFusion/.Net for a full-time position supporting a DOD healthcare client at the Maxwell AFB/Gunter Annex, in Montgomery, AL. Please apply online or contact our Recruiter at (301) 490-0080 ext. 215 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Education: BA or BS degree desired
Experience: 2 -5 years coding experience (.NET Development, ColdFusion, C & UNIX Shell Scripts, SQL, JAVA, Visual Basic, VBScript)
License/Certification and Training: programming certification or training
Monday – Friday/ 8 AM – 5 PM
Job Specific Details and Tasks:
Primary responsibilities require the successful candidates to analyze requirements, develop specifications for programming activities and translate design documents into computer code. Tests and debugs computer code, maintains existing reports and applications, documents software and may move code from development environment to either the test or production environments after receiving approval. Candidate troubleshoots problem areas.
SAIC has a career opportunity for a ColdFusion Developer located in Hunsville, AL. The candidate selected for this position will become a full time employee of SAIC with benefits.
ColdFusion Developer requirements:
- Three years of solid ColdFusion development experience
- Two years MS SQL Server experience
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development
- Experience with version control software a plus
- Solid understanding of end-to-end web application architecture, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Solid understanding of web application development methodology
- Strong communication and writing skills. Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and vendors while leading development to a complete and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of business timelines and budgets.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field and 5+ years related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
The Programmer Analyst will have an immediate and visible impact complementing the Software Development team in Montgomery, Alabama, within the online government surplus marketplace (GovDeals.com In addition to analyzing software requests and gathering technical requirements related to GovDeals’ proprietary software, the successful candidate will actively participate in long term technical projects essential to the growth of the business. The candidate must project a professional company image, have excellent organizational skills, and must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
Analyze in-house software enhancements and extract requirements from external and internal users
Support special business infrastructure projects and assist in the development of cross-functional projects related to the company’s IT and business infrastructure
Utilize tools to code, document, track and support software enhancements
Participate in additional technical projects as needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related discipline
Proven success as an individual contributor and team member.
Excellent organizational, project tracking, oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Must possess diplomacy and tact
The Programmer Analyst will have an immediate and visible impact complementing the Software Development team in Montgomery, Alabama, within the online government surplus marketplace (GovDeals.com). In addition to analyzing software requests and gathering technical requirements related to GovDeals’ proprietary software, the successful candidate will actively participate in long term technical projects essential to the growth of the business. The candidate must project a professional company image, have excellent organizational skills, and must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Analyze in-house software enhancements and extract requirements from external and internal users
- Support special business infrastructure projects and assist in the development of cross-functional projects related to the company’s IT and business infrastructure
- Utilize tools to code, document, track and support software enhancements
- Participate in additional technical projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related discipline
- Proven success as an individual contributor and team member.
- Excellent organizational, project tracking, oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Must possess diplomacy and tact