ColdFusion DeveloperJob Description:
The client is a leading healthcare organization recognized for providing excellent patient care and services.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with others throughout the organization to gather requirements and develop product code
- Research products and operational processes to define business requirements that will improve the competitive abilities in the market
- Previous functional experience including definition and design, functional and technical requirements analysis, Systems Analysis and Design, Gap analysis, Documentation and Version Control, Creating and executing test Plans and User Training
ColdFusion DeveloperJob Duties and Expectations:
- Experience Oracle writing Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers, Cursers and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Experience using Oracle 9i/10g/11g
- Systems integration experience in an enterprise environment
- Prefer Agile/SCRUM experience
- Ability to meet with Stakeholders weekly and elicit requirements and provide feedback to development process
- Very strong debugging, performance tuning and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a very good team player with the ability to work independently.