The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining complex business applications and data integration employing various technologies; maintaining basic server application administration of application servers containing these technologies; participating in the design, implementation, launch and support of new applications and enhancement of existing applications; and providing end user application support.
- Creates enterprise-level business applications, application interfaces and integrations utilizing various technologies.
- Works with internal teams and external customers and vendors to develop project requirements and time estimates.
- Works with a project team to make sure deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Researches, architects, develops, tests, implements and supports the required solution.
- Creates and maintains documentation throughout the development cycle.
- Performs QA on applications to ensure they are operating correctly.
- Works with others to identify and fix bugs in applications.
- Maintains application server administration, security, and troubleshooting.
- Manages source code using a source code control versioning system.
The successful candidate will have experience with implementing technical projects; possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail oriented, and possess organizational and time management skills. He/she will be a quick learner, innovative and possesses excellent problem solving skills. This person will take initiative, seek out the appropriate sources needed to reach goals, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, close team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus a minimum of 1 years of applicable experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use software packages for analyses and project management (i.e., Google docs, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Project, etc.).