Direct candidates only. No third party resumes. U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only.
This is a contract opportunity with our client in Farmington, CT for a developer with at least 6 years experience Coldfusion development. The contract period is 6 months and will likely extend.
Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Strong programming/development and coding skills
- Excellent analytic and design skills Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze complex and large amounts of data and data analysis skills using MS SQL
- Experience with Coldfusion Versions 7 and up
- Thorough knowledge of CXML and CFscript
- Experience using ColdFusion Components (CFC’s)
- Experience with MS SQL 2000 – 2008 – SQL / SQL stored procedures
- Experience working on a medium to large project(s) involving processes and procedures
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- 2 – 4 years experience architecting .NET application which includes developing custom frameworks to aid developers eases their tasks. Frameworks include security mechanism, logging, caching, ORM tool set up.
- 2 – 4 years C# experience
- Experience with Endeca IAP 5.x and up development with Development experience in Endeca developer studio
- Experience with Core-Metrics analytics
Job Type: Contract
Required experience: Coldfusion: 6 years