Client is seeking a Sr. Software Developer , with 6+ years’ experience, to support the development
of enterprise web and mobile apps. Looking for a team player that can take the lead with new
technology and best practices.
Must be an excellent communicator with other developers, management and clients.
Must be able to work on multiple projects, and work collaboratively with your team to ensure
management is aware of any problems or potential problems that could impact deadlines.
Client is looking for someone that is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
Core System is built around ColdFusion but we are expanding to AngularJS and mobile Apps .
They are a team of three looking to add a fourth senior level engineer that can work on an
internal CRM for the energy industry .
They are looking for:
- 6+ years full #me experience as a software engineer.
- Web and mobile development skill are required.
- GIS expertise is a bonus and preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of MSSQL is required.
- Postgres & postgis would be a plus.
- Candidate must be disciplined with you developer tools such as formatting, commit messages,
and so on.
- Responsible for high code quality and that includes thorough testing before a release.
No recruiting firms or third parties. US Citizens only.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 /hour
Local candidates only: Irving, TX
Required experience: Software development: 6 years
The Client is looking for a Web Developer/ Programmer that can participate in the design, and programming, testing deploying and maintenance of their web applications. The developer working in a team will create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. The Client tis looking for someone who is capable of working to support a small team, has an excitement about working in Java, and who is able to learn new technologies quickly
Project Description: Web Developer/Programmer
Nice to Have: ColdFusion SQL Jira PS: Someone with Ruby on Rails or Python would be able to learn Cold fusion easily.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Application Developer: 8 years
The role of the Software Engineer is to design, modify, develop, write, document and implement software programming applications/operating systems. Support and/or install software applications. Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Consult on investigation and resolution of discrepancy reports. Support and/or install software applications/operating systems, as well as:
- Adapt to a fast paced, ever changing environment where development tasks could cover a broad range of system configurations, priority, scope, and technical challenges
- Develop web-based applications in support of customer requirements; maintaining versioning control; working within an Agile development framework
- Perform software problem investigation, problem resolution
- Provide support to User, Customer Support Engineers, and System Administration Engineers in evaluation of system operational anomalies to resolve to operational, data, or software problems
- Perform software testing, validating and verifying that software programs/applications/products meet the requirements that guided its design and development, works as expected, and can be implemented with the same characteristics
- Implement web based solutions that are high quality, scalable and extendable
- Take directions from management in implementing solutions
- Perform support duties for software development related service desk tickets with proactive issue management and problem solving
- Work with team members to plan, develop and execute software development projects and report on the status of projects
- Train customers on how to use developed tools
- Define programming practices and standards
- Support design reviews and other reviews and control gates as necessary
- This position requires a BS degree and 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical people to successfully complete work assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Confluence, SharePoint)
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral) across multiple organizations, both internal & external, and with executive company and customer management
- Candidate should be flexible and have experience working on several tasks while managing priorities in a development group
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Agile software development methodology (more specifically, Scrum) Agile development toolsets (ex. Atlassian tool suite), Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory
- Security +
- GIS experience is a plus
- Familiarity with customer environment
Works as part of an agile team to design, implement and revise software applications. Writes sleek, performant code in a manner consistent with the team’s style and best practices. Collaborates with clients and stakeholders in the development of requirements. Stays abreast of the “state of the art” through self and group study.
- 1 year of experience with Coldfusion development is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of academic administration or clinical research applications.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology or other SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, engineering, or a related field OR High School Diploma and equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Two years of web application development experience with a framework such as Ruby-on-Rails, Python/Django, Java/Spring.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with SOA and integration between systems.
- Experience with client-side/front-end development.
- Experience collaborating on software via version control.
- Fundamental linux skills.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles and of N-tier application architecture, and software design patterns.
- Experience with structured query languages
- Knowledge of Software Testing and Validation
- Understanding of principles of enterprise-level software support
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with the clients/stakeholders
Additional Job Details
Initial specific responsibilities include designing, developing and supporting enterprise applications in Coldfusion. In subsequent projects, the candidate may implement solutions in business process modeling software, Java/J2EE or Rails.
Harbinger Partners is seeking a Senior Coldfusion Developer for a contract-to-hire position with a client in Omaha, NE.
- Senior-level Coldfusion development experience
- Experience working with servers
- .NET or Java development knowledge a plus
- Ability to understand and gather requirements from business owners
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile experience is preferred
The Software Support Specialist provides technical support for a cloud-based eCommerce software application, order management and related systems. Resolve customer support issues, setup new customer installations, provide training to internal teams, and configure new software modules for customers. The SSS is also responsible for documenting new software features, collecting customer feedback, and supporting product development with testing and validation. The SSS will also be responsible for all client communication via the Support email inbox as well as answering the Support phone line.
- Monitoring web site, application, and integration performance to ensure our clients solutions are functioning correctly.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs), management of open tickets, and generations of associated reports are completed daily.
- Member of application activation team.
- Focal point of transition of projects from Professional Services to Support.
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, and chat.
- Troubleshoot Website, Integration, and Application issues.
- Document unexpected behavior via defect tracking tools or other ticket logging applications.
- Resolve client exceptions in a timely fashion.
- Review and manage clients’ expectations as needed.
- EDGE (supply chain software) User support.
- Identify and document issues and work towards an expedited resolution.
- Provide clients with software certification training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Management reserves the right to assign or change duties and tasks to this position at their discretion.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in computer science-related program
- Software application and web development experience
- Experience and hands-on working knowledge of ColdFusion and Java is preferred.
- Possess basic working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle).
Necessary Skills / Characteristics:
- Ability to effectively communicate internally as well as externally via email and phone.
- Must possess customer service skills and have a professional, friendly and positive attitude
- Must be able to work in teams
- 24/7 on call rotation is required
- Experience with ticketing portals/applications is required
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Desire for a career in the IT profession
- Understand the principles of database design and modeling.
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of software best practices and documentation.
- Must understand Web and Internet architecture.
- An ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- E-commerce experience is a plus
Vesa Health and Technology is looking for an experienced ColdFusion programmer to work at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX.
Experience needed in the following technologies:
- Cold Fusion
- SQL Server Database
- Dynamic HTML5
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Microsoft Access experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of JQuery would be a plus.
- Twitter Bootstrap
Education: A college degree is preferred, but not necessary if the candidate has sufficient referenceable past work.
Salary/hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Must be able to pass security background check as a requirement to work on a US Air Force Base.
Please send resume and hourly rate expectation.
Required experience: Cold Fusion Programming: 1 year
- Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet customers’ needs
- Interface with customers to obtain understanding of the project requirements
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and support fully functioning applications that comply with client and Triple-i company standards
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems
- Take ownership of assigned development projects
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance
- Work in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced
- 5+ years ColdFusion experience
- 5+ years current Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL development experience.
Proficient in Object Oriented ColdFusion development
Understanding of MVC or N-tier architecture
Solid understanding of Web infrastructure
Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development
Well organized with proven success in managing assignments to timely completion
Values-based personality with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
Strong SQL development skills
Ability to write technical White Papers and systems design documents.
Experience working with systems analyst to provide technical perspective on gathering requirements/business process information
Ability to follow existing configuration management and application development protocols
Ability to write and execute unit tests.
Familiarity with section 508 compliance and experience with requirements management tools is a plus
Experience in Agile software development methodologies highly desired
Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and experience with .NET preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Public Trust level security clearance prior to start of employment
Location: College Park, MD
IntellaPro is hiring a Senior ColdFusion Developer for a permanent position with a company in Miami, FL. The ideal Developer will bring at least 5 years of ColdFusion full life cycle software development skills, maintain and develop Web applications and will be responsible for designing and developing high volume apps for mission- critical systems.
- Proficient with Object Oriented Programming and have 5 years of experience with ColdFusion 8/10
MVC frameworks and concepts and Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and background with Linux, Mac, and some Windows OS knowledge
- Very good SQL skills, preferably Oracle and MySQL engines
- Basic CSS, shell scripting and SVN/Git knowledge
- Work with Test-driven development
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to include executive management and product management
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required. ( * let me know % or how often if we know)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) is preferred.
Offered are a flexible work culture, career opportunity and outstanding benefits/ perks. For immediate consideration and more details regarding this opportunity, forward your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 /year
Local candidates only:
Required experience: Coldfusion, SQL: 5 years
Required education: Bachelor’s