Our client in Pompano, FL is currently seeking a ColdFusion Developer for a contract role. Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- At least 5 years of experience with ColdFusion v9&10
- Working knowledge of ColdFusion Builder/Eclipse
- Experience with Microsoft.NET
- Experience with SQL Server 2012: queries, stored procedures, views, analysis and tuning
- Preferred experience with Subversion or equivalent version control
- Excellent analytical & communications skills
Individual has responsibility for analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and ongoing support of Information Systems, as well as all interfaces required for system integration or reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis, programming, testing and implementation of web based service, distributed database systems and interfaces between information systems.
- Experience with providing secure application/database code.
- Experience in delivering reusable code components.
- Experience assisting in development and validation of requirements.
- Development of Web Services.
- Ensure appropriate version control of the software is followed.
- Ensure that each system developed follows the standard systems development policies of MEDNAX.
- Actively participate in analysis, design and programming reviews to promote best software engineering practices and conformance to MEDNAX development standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Computer Science’s, Math or related field preferred.
- Experience as a software developer/engineer or programmer/analyst (in a healthcare setting is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent software engineering skills including:
- MS C# or VB.NET
- ColdFusion v9.x and Higher (a plus)
- MVC 4 and Higher
- Visual Studio 2012 and Higher
- Team Foundation Server
- SQL Server 2008 and Higher
Project Leader with ColdFusion Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to program using the CFML language, including use of CFC componetns, sessions and applications lifecycle events.
- Ability to configure ColdFusion and Railo application server products
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and SQL for M/S SQL Server
NICE TO HAVE:
- Java programming skills
- SSIS exp.
- Server configuration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
- WEB APPLICATIONS: 4 years
Perform development and technical operations of web based applications in support of NCDOC’s Computer Network Defense missions IAW all standing DoD polices, directives and guidance.
- Work with the various team members to design, develop, and maintain NCDOC websites.
- 15 years IT experience
- 5+ years Web Development experience
- Hyper-Text Markup Language (HTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Adobe Coldfusion Markup Language (CFML)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Current DoD 8570.01-M CSWF IAT level II certification requirement
- GENSER/Secret clearance required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulates and develops detailed specifications, code, documentation and related customer information required to complete program development maintenance activities; prepares program logic flow charts and processing diagrams.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation and for all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- As a team lead, instructs, directs and checks the work of other systems analysts and programming personnel.
- Analyzes, codes, tests and documents complex programs.
- Creates and/ or modifies complex programs to meet user requirements. This includes testing program and system changes.
- Analyzes and documents existing application systems to determine processing requirements.
- Identifies and designs applications system alternatives to achieve the needs of the customer’s environment.
- Designs and develops client applications for microcomputers; meets with clients to determine program requirements.
- Tests and corrects program errors by altering program steps and sequence.
- Analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Provides technical assistance to less experienced application system analyst and programmer staff and clients throughout systems development, modification and implementation.
- Recommends application system design approaches and revisions to streamline programming and operation of the system.
- Identifies problem areas and recommends solutions and standards.
- Provides tier 3 Help Desk Support for supported applications.
- Able to assist other technical teams to recognize, diagnose, and resolve complex problems or potential conflicts between technologies within the HR IT environment
- Has a good understanding of Accessibility (508 compliance) standards for Web Development.
- Has a thorough understanding of ColdFusion, Ajax, JQuery.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and Oracle 11g Databases is a plus.
- Experience with code version-ing tools such as MKS, Subversion, or Visual Source Safe.
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
- 5+ years developing in Cold Fusion
- Adobe ColdFusion Certification
- MCTS Microsoft .NET Framework Certification
- 2+ years with SQL Server 2008 Database
- 2+ years with Oracle 11g Database
- 2+ years developing in ASP.NET
We are seeking a senior ColdFusion developer. This individual will be part of a strong, experienced group of other senior ColdFusion developers responsible for the continued development of an extensive, high performance, highly scalable ColdFusion and Java based commercial content management product.
- 7+ years industry experience developing web technologies/applications
- Minimum 4+ years strong ColdFusion development with 1+ years of hands-on development using ColdFusion MX
- Minimum 3+ years Java and/or .Net development
- Strong experience with object oriented design/development.
- Strong experience with RDBMS systems (Oracle and SQLServer)
- Strong experience with XML, XSL, XSLT and Web Services
- Experienced in development under Windows, Linux and Solaris environments – Excellent communication skills and general ability to communicate effectively with clients
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent college degree
- Able to take ownership of a project from start to finish
- Experience in releasing a commercial software product
The online systems are constantly being evolved to improve computing times and increase user-friendly aspects by incorporate newly released features. Most of these features are used via jQuery plug-ins and custom user interfaces aimed at optimizing monitor screen space and displaying only the information the user needs to see to accomplish their specific objective.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an appropriate discipline plus a minimum one (1) year of appropriate and progressive experience; additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience.
- General coding background (2+ years desired)
- Database experience – SQL, table creation & modification (2+ years desired)
- MS Office Applications
- Adobe Dreamweaver/ColdFusion Builder
- Visual Basic/VBA macro development experience a plus
- Mobile device application experience a plus
- The ability to work and handle complex assignments with a high degree of independence is a must
Our environment requires ongoing learning and incorporation of new technologies, balancing multiple responsibilities, a commitment to quality, and standing behind your work.
- Create web-based software solutions that truly satisfy user needs
- Design software systems, data structures, and integrations
- Provide exceptional technical support
- Research issues and solve problems
- Suggest creative, breakthrough approaches
- Work in cross-functional teams
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Two or more years ColdFusion 10 or later
- One or more years writing and verifying queries for MS SQL, Oracle, or MySQL
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM is a plus
- Experience with PHP, WordPress, and/or SharePoint is a plus
- Experience with iMIS is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent in technical training/experience
Benefits include Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Dental Insurance, Vision Benefits, 401(k) with match, Life Insurance, Flexible Savings Account, Vacation and Sick Time, and Educational Assistance.
Senior ColdFusion Web Developer
We are looking for a rock star Senior ColfFusion Web Developer! The passionate individual will be tasked with working on the web application we have built our company on!
The team you will be joining: OpticalTel is a leader in fiber optic data, television and phone services. Headquartered in Miami, FL, we specialize in providing Fiber To The Unit telecommunication services to multi-tenant homes. We inspire a think-tank culture where ideas can be easily executed! Join our fast-growing company.
What you will be doing:
- Define, design, develop, deploy and manage online applications using ColdFusion and MySQL Server.
- Bring fresh ideas to developing efficient scalable application.
- list Maintain, monitor, update, troubleshoot, debug, install, and upgrade existing ColdFusion/ MySQL Server applications.
- Provide technical support to team members.
- Work with team members to identify needs, gather requirements, and effectively scope projects.
Experience we’d like to see:
- 4 years of experience working with ColdFusion and MySQL server.
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming
- Some experience in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS
- Strong software engineering and system analysis & design skills
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly..
- Ability to work with aggressive time lines and targets.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with others in a diverse population and effectively collaborate to determine optimum solutions
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Position requires Miami, FL area residence
What’s in it for you:
- Great base salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Annual bonus program
- One of the most positive work environments you’re going to find anywhere!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
Local candidates only: