Candidate provides support to customer’s CNO mission to support test and training events through effective portrayal of opposition force Computer Network Attack, Computer Network Exploitation and Computer Network Defense. He /She supports mission and training events by creating new technical and non-technical solutions using an interdisciplinary approach to actively, and passively expose and exploit information system vulnerabilities. Specific duties include: Tool development (software/application/scripting/coding) or other similar operating system or hardware modification, system and network computer administration, and other duties as assigned. Candidate must maintain minimum required professional certifications to meet DoD 8570 requirements. He /She will attend or otherwise support various training events, conferences, exercises, and demonstrations to ensure continued compliance with team member certification requirements to enhance technical capabilities, and to support authorized missions and test events. Less than 50% travel is required.
Specific Requirements/Job Description:
- Ability to program and script in various languages
- In-depth knowledge of web application security and secure software development industry best practices
- Good understanding of enterprise level network and infrastructure security technologies from at least one vendor
- Experience with network and security related protocols
- Experience in using network protocol analyzers and sniffers, as well as ability to decipher packet captures
- Ability to interpret firewall policies, next generation and web application firewalls, VoIP security and wireless security technologies
- Excellent independent (self-motivational, organizational, personal project management) skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with management, staff, vendors, and external consultants
- Ability to think outside the box and emulate adversarial approaches
- Capable of conducting pentests on applications, systems and network utilizing proven/formal processes and industry standards.
- Capable of managing multiple pentest engagements from cradle to grave at the same time
- In depth understanding of emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits
Specific experience using a wide variety of open and COTS tools to include those found on SecTools.Org: Top 125 Network Security Tools (http://sectools.org/). The ideal candidate will have Subject Matter Expertise in at least 3 of the following areas:
- *nix (including Linux, BSD, Solaris, or HPUX)
- Windows (including Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, Windows 7, Windows 8)
- Cisco (including IOS, CatOS, Catalyst switches, etc.)
- Firewall / Proxy technologies (Gauntlet, Raptor, IPtables, Proxies, etc.)
- VPN technologies (Timestep, Netscreen, S/WAN, IPsec, SSH, etc.)
- Intrusion Detection (RealSecure, CiscoSecure, ManHunt, Intruder Alert, Snort ,etc.)
- Database / Web technologies (Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL, Coldfusion, WebLogic, etc.)
- RE / Disassembly (IDA Pro, SoftICE, OllyDBG, etc.)
- Application Security (OWASP, WASC, SDLC, etc.)
- Network Protocols ( OSPF, HSRP, EIGRP, BGP, TCP/IP, 802.1x, IPSec, Radius, TACACS+, etc.)
- Ability to conduct secure code analysis manually or using SCA software
Significant Skills Required:
SPECIALIZED experience in Threat Computer Network Operations (CNO), to include one or more of the following: Computer Network Attack (CNA), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), and/or Computer Network Defense (CND). Shall develop software, applications, scripts, code, or other similar “tools” as necessary to support threat CNO event activities.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum Secret Clearance and ability to obtain Top Secret (TS) with SSBI /SCI upon hire. Specialized experience in CNA,CNE and/or CND. Significant demonstrable experience using tools to include those found on SecTools.Org: Top 125 Network Security Tools.
- Ability to independently and rapidly develop tools from concept to production in a high-stress, short deadline, under-resourced environment using multiple programming languages including Python and C/C++.
Required Education / Certification / Contingencies:
Bachelors in Computer Science/Management of Computer Information/Information Assurance or Security. Experience may be substituted for degree. Specific CNO related Skills and Education (i.e. SANS, Sys admin, or other CNE, CNA, CND courses, etc.).
Job Responsibilities :
- Serves as the Application Lead
- Overall management responsibilities for IT daily operations, maintenance, applications and websites including all project oversight, resource management, risk management, service delivery, and incident management
- Leading or performing all phases of the SDLC
Job Qualifications Required:
- Proven experience managing client expectations & relationships
- Experience in performing detailed analysis and evaluation of information making informed suggestions to the government
- Proven knowledge of project management, IT standards, accessibility standards, best practices and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent written and oral communication and meeting facilitation skills required
- Ability to manage in a dynamic work environment and ability to coordinate, monitor and perform multiple assignments to multiple personnel
- Experience delivering full lifecycle development initiatives with cross-functional development teams
- Extensive track record of effectively leading IT teams and motivating others to take action
- Strong problem identification and analytical skills
- Familiarity with all areas specified in the Frameworks, Programming Languages and Packages/Development Environments Sections of the Appendix F.
- Knowledge of the principles of usability, data modeling, information architecture and testing
- Previous experience leading projects that comply Section 508 compliance
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation and engineering practices
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design, UML, and use case methodology
- Leadership with waterfall or agile/scrum software methodologies
- Ability to develop and deliver professional presentations to a variety of audiences
Job Qualifications Optional:
Must show familiarity in the following:
Programming Languages: .NET, C#, Ant, ColdFusion, CSS, HTML, Java, Java Script, JEXL, PL/SQL, Python, Ruby, Selenium, SQL, Velocity, XML, XSLT, XSD, XML-FOP
Frameworks: AOP, CFUnit, Coldspring, Fusebox, FW1, Jquery, ModelGlue, MXUnit, ORM, Reactor, SCSS, SQLDeveloper Unit Tests
Packages/Development Environments: Accenture, Cognos Administrator, Cognos Framework Manager, Cognos Report Studio Manager, Cognos Workspace, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visual Studio, Percusssion, Percussion workbench, Thunderstone
One or more of the following certifications:
- Scrum Alliance – Certified Scrum Master
- American Software Testing Qualifications Board – ISTQB certification Foundation Level or higher
- ITIL Certification Management Board – ITIL Expert Level
- Project Management Institute – Project Management Professional
- American Academy of Project Management – Project Manager E-Business
- International Association of Project and Program Management – Certified Project Manager
- Adobe – ColdFusion Certificate (in latest or penultimate version of the software)
- Microsoft – Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Oracle – Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional
- Oracle – Database SQL Certified Expert
- Oracle – PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
- Within an agile development methodology, serves as technical support providing test support for test planning, case, or scenario development; executes tests; and provides recommendations to the Team Lead or Technical Lead.
- Understands and applies company and command guidance to specific tasks
- Analyzes customer functional and cross-functional requirements to determine their testability in the test environment-Develops test cases and test scripts for each assigned Software Change Request (SCR) to confirm the system meets business and mission objectives
- Writes test plans with minimal over site.
- Test plans include SCR descriptions, test cases, expected outcomes, testing location(s), test equipment, and test resources
- Executes test cases and test scripts then documents observed results in the configuration management tool-Identifies and classifies software defects found during test execution and escalates to the Test Lead or Technical Lead
- Monitors the progress and status of resolving identified software defects; re-tests to ensure a defect has been fixed/resolved
- Communicates the status of potential issues and outstanding problems to the Team Lead Job Responsibilities
- Performs routine operational and maintenance activities for the team according to defined Standard Operating Procedures
- Administer accounts and role security
- Administer NIHEXT accounts-Execute and monitor daily test scripts
- Perform post maintenance application verification
- Test case creation and execution-Check/Run daily maintenance scripts
- Validate Content Updates
- 508 Compliance testing
Job Qualifications Required
- 2-4 years of recent testing experience, with experience using ColdFusion testing frameworks
- Ability to write test cases and test scripts to test various portions of the web application
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong technical competence in data analysis and database tools
- Familiarity with testing strategies and tools
- Experience executing and documenting test cases in large projects. -Familiarity with the SDLC methodology.
Job Qualifications Optional
- ColdFusion Programming experience a plus.
- Testing certifications a plus.
- Will require the ability to obtain public trust clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Bachelor’s degree : 2 years
Successful candidate will take part in the design, programming, testing and implementation of highly innovative solutions and enhancements to support our internal software solutions. We require the highest level of integrity and commitment to excellence. Candidates should be independent, self-motivated and highly analytical, with a proven record of teamwork and dependability. An individual who is resourceful and energetic with an innovative nature that demands excellence will excel in our environment. This position is an opportunity to leverage your creative abilities to provide solutions to complex, challenging problems.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- BS Degree or two (2) years minimum experience web development and/or database design
- Thorough understanding of ColdFusion 7+ required, 2+ years programming in the ColdFusion environment beneficial
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: MS SQL, MySQL, and/or Oracle
- Experience/Knowledge in the Background Screening industry
- Use of source control systems such as Subversion
- Any other web software development related skills that apply (ie: PHP, Java, ASP.Net, etc)
Salary Range: $50,000 – $100,000
The Office of Higher Education is migrating their websites and content fr0m a 2008 to a 2012 Windows platform. The present platform consists of MS IIS ver. 7.5, Adobe Cold Fusion 9. Some OHE websites have static pages, but most include content fr0m their own in-house systems or back-end databases. OHE needs a Web Architect\Administrator to determine the plans to migrate websites to a new server, as well as assess current performance and suggest optimizations.
The candidate will then execute that plan after approval fr0m the project team. OHE may also request some changes to existing functionality. The migration process will also involve upgrading legacy software to current versions. The candidate is to develop and complete the migration process for the Office of Higher Education (OHE) websites and content fr0m a Windows 2008 to a Windows 2012 platform. In addition, the candidate will undertake other web related work such as: planning and executing daily migration tasks with help fr0m scripting and migration tools provided. Work with Dev team, vendors and others as needed to complete migration, including participating in planning, acceptance testing of tools and system, troubleshooting, updates etc.
Skill, experience, certification, etc.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) versions 6,7,8 : 5 Years
- Adobe ColdFusion v 9,10/ColdFusion Markup Language: 4 Years
- JAVA, ASP.NET, SQL, C & C++ programming languages: 5 Years
- MS Active Directory, Port 80, FTP, WS_FTP: 4 Years
The right candidate for this role is someone with a passion for technology. This person will have a strong work ethic and personal drive. They will be interested in solving challenges that help to deliver better patient care and in doing so making a difference in healthcare. This person will be comfortable in a high-performance, always-on, SaaS environment and working as a member of an agile team.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a tangible difference within a rapidly growing company that rewards individual efforts, promotes a team attitude and is focused on revolutionizing the massive healthcare industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of building enterprise level/commercial applications
- Passion for delivering high-quality product
- Experience with one or more of the following: Ruby, Flex, Java, PHP, C#, Perl, ColdFusion
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience debugging, profiling and optimizing code
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to tackle the complex problems of scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SAIC is seeking a ColdFusion Developer in Albuquerque, NM to support Sandia National Laboratories.
The Developer will enhance and maintain existing ColdFusion and Adobe Flash applications. Collaborate with a cross-discipline team of engineers, project leads, and end users to deliver innovative solutions in our mission area.
The ColdFusion Developer will work on the following:
- Gather requirements, design, develop and test ColdFusion and Adobe Flash web sites and services supporting a variety of applications.
- Work effectively in an agile software development environment
- Support all aspects of web and ColdFusion and Flash design, implementation and support from front end to middle tier and database.
- Execute assigned development tasks and provide status daily
- Develop test cases according to the project test plans
- Document work according to project documentation policies
- Work collaboratively to understand the requirements and provide feedback
- Follow project software configuration management practices
- *Must have a DOE Q clearance to start and be able to maintain the clearance in the future. **
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing ColdFusion applications.
- Minimum of 1 year experience developing Adobe Flash
- Minimum of 1 year experience with relational databases
- Experience with Java/J2EE software application or web-based development
- Knowledge of and experience with the full software development life cycle
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and interdisciplinary team environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills
2 total openings
- Engage in complex report creation. 15%
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and fix issues in the production environment. . Identifies problems and possible solutions, and takes appropriate action to resolve. 40%
- Reproduce problems, maintain knowledge of features in new releases, patches and hot fixes. 35%
- Interprets results from system monitor reports and identifies problems. 5%
- Responds during off hours to problem alerts. Corrects production issues within primary field of expertise. Understands escalation procedures to determine who and when to notify about problems that require more expertise or approval. 5%
Experience / Training / Education:
- Degree or equivalent professional experience in a related field.
- Typically minimal of 1+ year professional experience.
- Knows and uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures to solve problems within primary field of expertise.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Strong skill in writing SQL statements
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
Leadership Responsibilities: Is accountable for individual assignments and an element of work group’s results.
Task Complexity: Works on complex projects. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency. Tasks are varied and complex.
Decision Making: Wide latitude for independent judgment. Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies and practices for guidance.
Amount of Supervision: Works under limited supervision. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall timeliness and accuracy.
Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- -Solid 3+ years ColdFusion (coding, designing and optimizing mission critical applications)
- -Database development experience (MySQL and/or Oracle)
- -Strong communication skills, technical and nontechnical
- -Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- -Work in a fast paced team environment with tight deadlines
- -Ability to read and understand previously written code