Our client, located in Downers Grove, IL, is looking to hire a ColdFusion Developer.
Project duration: 12+ months
The consultant will be supporting and modifying existing ColdFusion applications.
If you have the required experience and interest, please apply through DICE with a current resume, along with your responses to the following questions:
- How many years of IT experience do you have?
- How much experience in years do you have with ColdFusion?
- How much experience in years do you have with SQL Server?
- How much experience in years do you have with .NET?
- What is your visa status (US Citizen, Greencard Holder, H1-b)?
- What is your hourly rate?
- Are you incorporated?
- Where do you currently reside (city, state)?
- Are you able to work in Downers Grove, IL?
- What is your availability to start a new project?
Pivotal Solutions, Inc.
- Develop innovative product from the ground up
- Maintain current product
- Push the envelope of Coldfusion and object oriented programming
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job:
- 3+ years of proficiency and hands on experience developing ColdFusion web applications.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about creating excellent products and innovative features.
- Experience with at least one web programming language other than Coldfusion.
- Can demonstrate the ability to grasp concepts and work quickly.
- Strong experience with relational databases, such as MSSQL.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of ColdFusion Best Practice and Design Patterns.
- Advanced knowledge of OO Frameworks such as MVC and FuseBox.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Self motivated with excellent analytical and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong understanding of complex SQL database-driven products.
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
Metasys Technologies – Atlanta, GA
Details of Position:
- Support the development of business requirements and program specifications
- Assist in the creation of project timelines
- Work closely with management team to design application flow
- Create and maintain various web applications
- Design and implement database scheme and process flow
- Develop, analyze and execute system test plans
- Work closely with QA group to maintain application accuracy
- Analyze UPS data to determine necessary data constraints
- Analyze various web based applications for performance related issues
- Take full ownership of applications as it relates to automating production posting cycles and communicating with the various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mgmt. Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline
- Administration setup and optimization;
- Expertise in web services, performance optimization, file manipulation, exception handling, shared libraries;
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis, web applications development and systems architecture
- A minimum 5+ years of T-SQL experience – performance tuning, SSIS, stored procedures, triggers, views
- Significant experience in the following technologies a PLUS – MVC 4, Web API, REST, JSON.NET, JSON
SQL and ColdFusion Data and Web Applications Developer
Task Management Inc – East Hartford, CT
We have a new opening for a Full Time SQL and ColdFusion (Cold Fusion) Data and Web Applications Developer to join a rapidly growing SAAS organization.
The role will require experience developing applications (SAAS, CMS, web based applications) using ColdFusion and SQL with some occasional front end development.
Our CMS is built on ColdFusion, and while we are years away from a full switch over to Ruby on Rails, we need someone to help with current development and customization to our CMS product, and who is open to switching/learning new technologies as time goes by.
MS SQL is being used heavily on the backend and for data extrapolation.
The backend of the application is being used to pull large “big data” set from client and vendor files.
This is a Full Time opportunity with a competitive base salary, bonus, full benefits package, etc…
If this seems like a good fit for you, please apply to this ad with your resume, contact information, and the best way/time for me to reach you.
Qualified candidates will get an immediate response
Piper Companies – Chapel Hill, NC
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a ColdFusion Developer in Chapel Hill, NC. The ColdFusion Developer will work within a team of software developers gathering requirements, designing, developing, supporting, and implementing new applications and systems. The ColdFusion Developer will aid in improving processes and overall work done in a research environment. The ColdFusion Developer must be a self-starter whom can work with low to moderate supervision. The working hours for the ColdFusion developer are standard business hours with some flexibility.
This is a long term contact opportunity
Requirements for the ColdFusion include the following:
- 3 plus years of ColdFusion Experience
- 3 plus years of SQL Server experience with the ability to write queries
- Cold Box experience would be a plus but not required
- Strong verbal or written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant experience
Compensation: $38/hr – 48/hr depending on relevant work experience
The Senior ColdFusion Developer will work under the direction of, and report directly to the Director, Information Technology building advanced, scalable and performant web based applications using a variety of technologies. This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Trusted Mission Solutions is seeking a Jr. ColdFusion Developer to work on a project providing development, maintenance, and general support for a Federal client’s IT systems.
- 1-2 years of recent experience developing Web based systems in the internet and distributed computing environment using Oracle, Java/Java Script and ColdFusion.
- Recent experience in system analysis, system design and construction of large-scale Web/server systems.
- Skill and knowledge in working with ColdFusion and Java applications accessing Oracle Database.
- Skill and knowledge using modeling for a Web/server distributed architecture using a relational DBMS.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Knowledge of UNIX (SUN Solaris preferred).
Washington, DC, near a metro stop. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Trusted Mission Solutions is a fast-growing information technology and consulting services provider–chartered to deliver sound, secure solutions to enable client success. We were ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the DC-VA-MD-WV region in 2007 and a Virginia Fantastic 50 company each year since 2009. Since 2012, Virginia Business has named us as one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia.
TMS offers excellent benefits, including fully paid employee health/dental, life, and disability insurance, 3 weeks of leave, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan with employer match, flex benefit plans, and SmartBenefits.
Trusted Mission Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Trusted Mission Solutions uses E-Verify to validate all new hires’ ability to legally work in the US.
Urgent Need–Immediate hire! Must be able to start as soon as tomorrow!
What will this SQL Developer be doing…
The DB Administrator/Programmer will be responsible for administration of all firm related SQL databases and corresponding applications, including primary responsibility for administration of Elite Enterprise Time & Billing system. Additionally responsible for program development that enhances process efficiencies throughout the firm.
SQL Developer responsibilities:
- All tasks related to health and maintenance of all SQL databases/tables.
- System administration related to Firm’s Elite Enterprise Time & Billing system
- Main point of contact when issues with Enterprise system require vendor technical support
- Main point of contact for Accounting department during system upgrades or when addressing other Enterprise issues.
- Timely completion of non-automated monthly tasks, including, but not limited to, report generation and publication, file uploads or downloads.
- Works closely with Accounting Manager on all matters relating to Elite Enterprise system including, upgrades, outages, any technical/operational issues and development/modification/enhancement of system reports.
- Updates, modifications and/or enhancements to firm intranet-Adobe ColdFusion.
- Ongoing development of more efficient ways to streamline information on Intranet or gathered in other, typically manual, processes throughout the firm.
- Provides help desk support when call volume warrants additional personnel to address issues.
- Confers with users and IT personnel to develop new approaches or alternatives to ensure that users are applying technology effectively and efficiently.
SQL Developer Skills/Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with the following technologies, including, but not limited to:
- MS SQL, MS Server 2008, 2012, ColdFusion
- Microsoft Office Skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
SQL Developer education and experience:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Ideal candidate will possess relevant professional certifications
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years prior work experience in a similar role.