Looking for the intellectually curious!
We are helping to reshape the landscape of the healthcare industry. Our team is building solutions which are fast becoming an integral piece in the health care marketplace.
Write application tier code
Utilize ColdBox to build new additions to our application suite
Find elegant solutions to complex problems
Quickly squash bugs
Be a full participant in our SRUM process
Experience building world-class, consumer web applications
Expert level skills in ColdFusion
Strong documentation and written communication abilities
- 3+ years of ColdFusion development experience
- 3+ years of ColdBox development experience
- Ruby skills are a significant plus
No third party firms please. Candidates must be local to MN.
We are looking for a senior level consultant to work with a large manufacturing client to research existing production applications primarily developed in ColdFusion.
The successful candidate with be a ColdFusion expert who can come into an environment and analyze existing applications, learning and documenting the underlying data structures and process flows. This analysis is necessary to give the client a fundamental understanding and to help fix bugs and develop general improvements. This is partially a work-flow and document management application which interfaces with Exchange 2007 through several “Resource” accounts.
The expectation is that this consultant will work with business and technical staff to fully understand these applications and how they interface with other systems in their environment. The applications require constant monitoring and minor data fixes which the client is trying to reduce. This person will also help the client determine which applications are worth moving off of ColdFusion, and what that would take.
The client has a little ColdFusion expertise on-site, but this project requires a dedicated resource to develop an application map with all of the associated documentation.
- Process documentation mentioned above
- A list of coding improvements
- A plan for issue remediation
- Recommendations for the to-be state
This initial phase is scheduled for 4 weeks with high probability of remedial work to follow.
We are looking for Coldfusion Developer /Technical Lead/ Architect for my client In Detroit, MI. If you are interested can you pls call me or email ASAP.
No. of Postions:
Technical lead: 1
- Expertise building and maintaining web-based programs using Cold Fusion / SQL.
- Experience providing development, programming, analysis and documentation support.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design / Development and of end-to-end web application architecture, from the layout / user interface to relational database structures.
Participates in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
Townsend communications, Inc. is located in Kansas City, Missouri. Founded in 1964 the company enjoys an excellent reputation both locally and nationally in publishing and Internet products.
The company publishes four national magazines and hosts / owns the MyMajors.com website. MyMajors works with students to create a pathway to college and career readiness. Nearly 300,000 unique visitors visit the site each month to research majors, careers and a search for colleges.
The National Science Foundation awarded Townsend a Phase I SBIR research grant in January 2013 and a Phase II SBIR research grant in April 2014 totaling nearly $900,000 to fund continued product development to help students find their best fit educational pathway.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Provide maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Support department programming standards.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining
part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
Experience / Skill:
- Proficient in Web Site Design, solid understanding of Web infrastructure.
- 2-5 years of experience with ColdFusion 8 or higher.
- Strong CSS knowledge
- Strong SQL skills, preferably in SQL Server
- Strong business analysis skills with proven experience in proposing and developing solutions
- Experience with object oriented ColdFusion using CFCs
- Excellent problem solving abilities and creativity
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments (supporting end users) to timely completion.
6 Month Contract to Hire
We are seeking a candidate will be responsible for performing complex development tasks involving a large Oracle database and supporting dependent applications and maintenance efforts. Must be very detailed oriented with strong development and unit testing skills. The candidate must work to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and integrity of data in multiple database environments. The candidate must have expertise in Coldfusion, JEE, PL/SQL or SQL and web application development. Experience with Oracle, ETL and web services is desired.
The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and must be very proactive in monitoring, analyzing and solving critical issues. This person will interact frequently with customers, subordinates and functional peer groups at various management levels. The candidate must be a good communicator with an ability to work in a distributed environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field and 2+ years related technical experience (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) or a Master’s Degree in a related technical field and 2+ years of related experience.
- Must be able to a Public Trust Clearance. ?
- Must be customer focused and has experience working directly with the end client
- Must have experience in working with a distributed team
- Must be comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset
- Must be an effective verbal and written communicator, able to work with both technical and business users
- Experienced with enterprise relational database management systems.
- Must be an experienced client-side tool developer, familiar with database access and automated testing techniques
- Must have a commitment to delivering high-quality software and data
- Experience with AJAX, JQuery, Web Services, and SOAP
Company is an industry leader in healthcare software and is seeking a ColdFusion Developer to fill a key role in building high-volume based web applications and be a part of the ongoing development of applications.
Experience & Education:
- ColdFusion 8 experience with understanding of OOP methodologies.
- 2+ years experience with writing CF including use of CFCs & AJAX functionality.
- SQL and SQL Server 2000-2005 Development (Stored Procedures/ efficient SQL coding).
- Source Control Software experience with Subversion a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a good sense of humor.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proven ability to work as a productive team member as well as on solo projects.
Outstanding pay and benefits.
Applicant must interview at our DC Metro Area office.
U.S. Citizens Only for Government Contract Work
This is a great opportunity to join a young, dynamic and fast-growing IT company.
Corporate company looking for someone to support our Coldfusion and PHP web applications (80% Coldfusion 20%PHP). Team member will assist in planning and implementing solutions for our clients. The ability develop large enterprise web applications will be vital.
- Strong Internet technologies background in ColdFusion and PHP
- Knowledge of MVC Frameworks, Model Glue (for ColdFusion) is preferred, but not required
- Must have broad knowledge of the system development lifecycle and proven ability to adhere to project management deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including strong technical documentation ability.
Experience in object-oriented design and analysis, refactoring, design patterns
- Experience developing applications with ColdFusion.
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of Object Orientated Programming (CFCs).
- Developing, deploying, and monitoring enterprise applications.
- MySQL experience (query syntax, stored procedures, query optimization.)
- MSSQL experience (query syntax, stored procedures, query optimization.)
- Commitment to security, systems reliability, scalability and extensibility.
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to development process and deadlines.
- Must place a high value and take personal ownership of extremely secure, highly available, fault-tolerant applications.
- Enthusiastically troubleshoot problems when they occur.
- Thrive as a collaborative team player.
- Experience with Coldfusion and PHP
- Application Security – secure coding standards, security code review.
ColdFusion Developer. A contract position is immediately available with our Columbus, Ohio client for a ColdFusion Developer who will complete highly visible business project work, as well as production support activities.
- Primarily focus on providing high quality, cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing software applications.
- Design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications.
- With minimal guidance, modifies complex applications programs from detailed specifications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
- 3 years of in-depth experience with ColdFusion
- Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is strongly preferred.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays 85% of premium)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
- Education Reimbursement